< < < 1 3

13 Languages + اللغات 13 + Idiomas + 13 语文 + 13 Langues + 13 言語 + 13 Sprachen + 13 언어 + 13 Lingue + 13 языки + 13 Línguas + 13 γλώσσες + 13 Talen.
***************************************************************

Interview to Roberto Faraut García:

01) When and where you are born?
* I was born the 31 of December of 1968 in Durazno City, Uruguay, South America.

02) Where do you lived in your adolescence?
* I lived in Montevideo since I haved 14 years old. I have lived between Montevideo and Durazno.

03) Why you decided to study Drums ?
* I like Music very much since I was a boy. In eight Dances I saw to Miguel Romano with his Band "Quo Vadis". When I was 17 years old, I began to study in Montevideo. In Durazno City there was no Drum Teacher.

04) Which were your Teachers?
* Arturo Barros from July of 1986 to November of 1987. Miguel Romano, from April of 1988 to November of 1989. Later I have studied different Books. I like to write my own pages to study them and soon to publish my new books.

05) Did you study or do something more related to Music?
* I studied Classic Guitar with Eduardo Barca in the Municipal Conservatory of Durazno City. I studied a year of Classic Piano with Clara Inciarte de Bozzano in the Conservatory. I worked seven years in Eros Discotheque of Héctor and "Bado" Rielli. I had a Program in Radio Durazno, from May 1998 to December of 2000. Its called: "Cuatro Lunas" and "El Lado Oculto de la Luna". I was passing videos in a TV channel. I sold CDs in my study where I taught the classes, from 1998 to the 2006.

06) Which was your first important concert?
* The importance of the concerts or performances is according to the moment and the age that you have. I remember the first concert of "La Musa" in the "La Candela" Theater in 1992. "Todo Mal con tu Abuela" in the Durazno Stadium, with 2,500 people.

07) Which was your first recording in a Study?
* A demo with 4 songs in 1990 with "La Musa" with Colomba Biasco in the LP Studio.

08) How it is your Routine of Study, in Hours and Thematic?

* The thematic one is varying every year. Study between 3 and 5 hs. per day of Monday through Friday, morning, from 9 to 12 hs. Beginning with one hour of some of the 40 Rudimentos and/or "Combinations of Hands devised by my" in the practice pad.
Basically is: If you have the 16th notes of each bar, I play some "strong" with a hand and make a melody. And the rest "soft" with the other hand. I am varying constantly like I was playing a guitar solo. Also I hook melodies, use all the drums, play melodies with the feet or the hands. They are thousands of possibilities. See File with 109,800 Exercises of my creation.
* Soon one hour of Rhythms in slow times (40 - 130 beat per minute) combining Double Bass Drums, Cymbals Variations (some in form of Latin Music Keys) and Drums Fills. Here it is where I create things for my Books and them review time and time again during months.
* The last hour, without reading music, I try to play with more speed as is possible with feet and hands. I try of not tension and play all I can and image in this moment.
* After late, I play "without studying" one hour more in the drums, between classes, often with music that I know well. Also during the 4 or 5 daily classes, I play 30 min. in a pillow unisonous with the student and with my feet in the floor. The final 15 min. of each class we jamming with two drums.

09) How many students do you teach now ?
* Of April to November I teach between 16 and 22 individual students and to other 12 to 16 students who came half an hour per week by an agreement with the Municipal Conservatory of Durazno City.

10) How is distributed one hour of Class with you?
* It begins with 5 minutes free for the student, soon 15 minutes of review of the previous class, continuan about 25 minutes of explanation and development of the new subject and we finalized with a "jamming" with two drums using all we learned before.


It will continue ...














Earth´s drummers since 08 october 2007 ...

the best drummers are from ...

Copyright 2007/2015 by Tito. International Copyright Secured. All Rights Reserved. No part of this web site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the Publisher.
Todos los derechos reservados. Cualquier copia no autorizada de este material queda sujeta a las penas detalladas en la Ley de Derechos de Autor. Esta página web se encuentra registrada en A.G.A.D.U.